The event is organized by the Network of Secure Societies National Contact Points – SEREN3, in collaboration with the European Commission. This information day and brokerage event gives details on the calls for proposals H2020-CIP 2016, H2020-SEC 2016 and H2020-DS-2016, published on 15 March 2016 under the societal challenge Secure Societies – Protecting freedom and security of Europe and its citizens.
These calls offers new research funding opportunities to research institutions, universities, industries, SMEs, civil society organizations and any other security stakeholders. Participation to the event is free of charge and the number of participants is limited due to the capacity of the rooms.
- Critical Infrastructure Protection
- Disaster Resilience: Safeguarding and securing society
- Fight Against Crime and Terrorism
- Border Security and External Security
- General Matters on Security
- Digital Security